Saturday, May 10, 2008

The First Extensive Picture Collection

Click Here for some of the darn cutest pics that you have ever seen. The grandparents are really proud, and the parents are hanging in there as best as they can. Please make sure that you post a comment or two so that we know there are actually people checking out what we got going on here. Everyone take care, and get your diaper changing skills ready.

Love,
WNCB (When you say it fast, it sounds like a radio station)

4 comments:

Anita said...

The babies look SO cute!!! You guys don't looks too tired, yet. I really loved the pic of Elmer and Hazel with the kids. How did our parents become grandparents!?!

R. Neil Hershey said...

Thanks - we are having a blast! They are doing really well with the sleep and such, which is pretty good for us at this point. Isn't it crazy that we have kids and it seems like yesterday that we were having holiday dinners as kids......

love you guys
WNCB

Jennifer said...

Neil & Wendy!!! Those must be the most adorable babies I've ever seen! You are amazingly blessed. I hope I can meet the babies sometime soon! I saw each and every picture - they are precious.

Anonymous said...

Wendy and Neil,
WOW! The babies are just precious! You have such a beautiful family - cats and dog included, of course!
I love the blog. Thanks for sharing - I'll definitely check back often.
Take care!